HND 2019 Cameroon: Higher National Diploma Exam Launching the April – June 2019 session of the Higher National Diploma (HND).
b) External candidates for HND 2019 Cameroon
Application file to sit for the HND 2019 Cameroon exam shall include the following documents:
- A personal form filled by the candidate on the website www.e.examens.uninet.cm. this form, along with the registration number of the candidate, shall be printed by the candidate, stamped at the rate in force, duly filled and signed by competent authorities.
A registration form bearing one passport sized (4×4) photograph (model provided by the Ministry of Higher Education) stamped at the rate in force, duly filled and signed by competent authorities.
- A clear certified true copy of the secondary school leaving diploma : Brevet de Technicien (Vocational Training Certificate), Baccalaureate, General Certificate of Education Advanced Level obtained in a single session in at least two subjects excluding Religious Knowledge or an equivalent diploma recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- A photocopy of birth certificate.
- A large self-addressed envelope stamped of the rate in force.
- A transcript showing that the candidate has previously failed the HND (Provide a photocopy of the Transcript).
- A receipt of payment of registration fees bearing the Field, Speciality, in the name of the Financial Agent of Department of University Accreditations and Quality (DAUQ) issued by any EXPRESS – EXCHANGE Branch to the address of the “NGOA-EKELE II” EXPRESS- EXCHANGE Branch in YAOUNDE.
- Only holders of the Professional Training Certificate in loose-fitting dress making shall be authorized to write the Higher National Diploma in Home Economies (ESF).
- The mark for the internship report or supervised project signed by competent authorities (for candidates who sat for the examination before 2008).
- A receipt of the submission of an equivalence file (for foreign diplomas).