HTTTC ENSET Bambili Entrance 2019-2020 3rd Year First Cycle University of Bamenda HTTTC Concours 2019-2020 Cameroon
(1) the examination shall comprise:
- One written paper based on Multiple Choice Questions (70% of the total assessment);
- Academic performance (20% of the total assessment);
- An oral test (10% of the total assessment).
(2) The academic performance will be taken into account after the oral test, for final admission only.
The written paper based on Multiple Choice Questions will take place on Saturday 20th October 2018, for three (03) hours, in the following examination centers: Bafoussam, Bambili, Bertoua, Buea, Douala, Ebolowa, Garoua, Maroua, Ngaoundere, Yaounde.
(1) The distribution of papers per Department is indicated in the following table:
(2) The syllabuses of the competitive entrance examination in each section are the same as in the under graduate degree programs.
- Marks for the paper of the written test are’ranged from zero to twenty. Any candidate who scores less than five out of twenty shall be disqualified.
- The jury shall publish the list of successful candidates in the written paper per section and in alphabetical order. These candidates shall then proceed with the oral test.