IMIP of Maroua Entrance 2021-2022 Concours: first year in Bachelors and Masters University of Maroua
Article 2 :
(1) The competitive entrance examination is organized in a single session for Cameroonians of both sexes and who are holders of the following certificates: the GCE Advanced Level in at least two (2) subjects including the main subject (major) required for the series solicited, and the GCE Ordinary Level obtained in one session with at least four (4) subjects including the main subject (major) required for the series solicited ; the Baccalauréat Certificate required for each series solicited; «Religious Knowledge» shall not be taken into consideration.
(2) The table below indicates the type of Baccalauréat and the main subject which the candidate must have passed at the GCE ‘A’ Level to be able to sit in for the examination. kamerpower.com IMIP of Maroua Entrance 2021-2022 Concours:
Article 3: (1) Candidates fulfilling the same academic conditions may exceptionally apply for admission as private students following a study of their files and based on the number of places available. Such candidates shall be liable to contribute to the cost of their training by paying tuition which amount shall be established by a special text.
Article 4 :
- Foreign candidates from the CEMAC Zone who qualify to be treated as nationals and who also have similar academic qualifications as nationals can be admitted through the study of their documents depending on the number of places available.
- Foreign candidates who are not from the CEMAC Zone shall follow the same condition as stipulated in article 3.
Article 5 :
- Candidates concerned with articles 2 and 4 .1. must not be more than 30 years old as from 1st January 2021.
- Candidates concerned with articles 3 and 4. 2. must not be more than 40 years old as from 1st January 2021.
Article 6: Candidates’ files shall comprise the following documents:
- an application form to sit for the examination, obtained from either the Institute of Mines and Petroleum Industries (IMIP), the examination centres or the regional delegations for Secondary Education. It can be also downloaded From the following MINESUP Internet website: http://www.minesup.gov.cm or kamerpower.com
- a certified photocopy of birth certificate, dated not more than three (03) months ago.
- results transcripts of the GCE/OL or the Probatoire and the GCE/AL or the Baccalauréat signed or certified by the competent authorities.
- a certified photocopy of the GCE/Al or the Baccalauréat, or an equivalent diplorna/certificate recognized by the Minister of Higher Education, dated not more than three (03) months ago, or a Success Testimonial signed or certified by the competent authorities. Only candidates sitting for the 2015 GCE/Al or the Baccalauréat shall be authorized to write the examination awaiting the required diplomas/certificates ; however, where the case arises, their final admission shall be possible only on the presentation of proof of having obtained the required diploma/certificate within the date limits specified by the competent authority.
- a medical certificate issued by a medical doctor working with the Public Administration, testifying that the candidate is physically and medically apt to pursue higher education studies.
- a certificate of non-conviction (bulletin n°3) dated not more than three (03) months ago.
- a receipt showing payment of the sum of twenty thousand francs (20 000) CFAF as examination fees, issued by the Bank-SCB Cameroon, Bank code: 10002, Cashier Code: 00033, Bank Account N° 90000258006, CLE RIB 58. No other mode of payment shall be accepted.
- a large envelop bearing postal stamps respecting current rates and carrying the exact address of the candidate.
- four (04) passport size (4×4) photographs.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)