Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences University of Douala 2020-2021: M1 Regional Masters
Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences University of Douala 2020-2021:
Application files include the following documents:
- an application form to be collected at the ISH laisons office, situated at the former Dean office of the Faculty of Industrial Engineering (Douala), at the student’s affair office of the IUT (Douala) or to be downloaded from the website www.ish.cm . kamerpower.com
- a certified true copy of the candidate’s birth certificate issued not older than 3 months.
- a certified Baccalaureat or GCE-AL.
- a Certified transcripts of three or six (03 or 06) semesters of the bachelor’s degree courses as the case may be.
- a medical certificate delivered by a medical doctor of state administration, testify that the candidate is physically fit for university studies.
- a-motivation letter.
- a letter of recommendation.
- a receipt of payment of the sum of 20,000 CFA (twenty thousand francs)/ 35(thirty-five) Euros for the file examination, non-refundable and payable to the United Bank for Africa (UBA) Cameroon S.A. Account Number: 14004000037 – 94, Account Name: Gestion Intégrée des Environnements littoraux et Marins (GIELM/ISH), Code Swift: UNAFCMCX.
Article 4: Registration fees to the competitive entrance examination is the sum of 20, 000 CFA francs or thirty five (35) Euros to be paid into the account n. 10033 05214 14016000004-94 at UBA Code Swift: UNAFCMCX, IBAN: CM2110033-05214-14016000004-94 of the Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences of the University of Douala at Yabassi. The registration fees are not reimbursable. It is destined to cover charges generated as the result of the organization of the entrance examination. kamerpower.com
Interested candidates should not be more than forty-five (45) years old on 1 st January of the current year. In addition to these documents, candidates holding foreign degrees shall attach a copy of the equivalent degree, or an application file to that effect for a certificate comprising the following: