Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences University of Douala 2019-2020:
Application file to that effect for a certificate comprising the following:
- A stamped application addressed to the Minister of Higher Education specifying the candidate’s personal address and phone number abroad.
- A certified true copy of the candidate’s birth certificate.
- A certified true copy of the candidate’s degree to be evaluated.
- A detailed and signed Curriculum Studiorum.
- A certificate of individuality in case the candidate’s documents carry different name orders (birth certificate, degrees … ),
- The exact and complete address of the institution issuing the certificate whose equivalent is requested.
For any complementary information, candidates shall visit the following websites;
- http://www.ish.cm_or http://www.iut-douala.cm for the University of Douala.
- http://www.auf.org for the “Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie”.
- http://www.ird.fr for the Institute of Research for Development (Institute de Recherches pour le Développement).
Or call the following numbers:
– Cameroon (+237) 699109082, 655343466, 677553401, 696961844, 691811031.
– Gabon (+241) 06035245, 07851120, 07293522.
Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences University of Douala 2019-2020: M1 Regional Masters.
Version Français (French)