Institute of Fine Arts Nkongsamba (IBA) Entrance 2020-2021 1st year University of Douala at Nkongsamba
Application files include the following documents:
- A duly stamped hand-written application
- An identification form obtainable from
- The Institute of Fine Arts Nkongsamba
- The University of Douala (Faculty of Letters and Human Sciences: Academic Office).
- All Regional Delegations of Secondary Education.
- Certified true copies of the required diplomas.
- Five (5) passport size photographs (4×4).
- A medical certificate issued by a state medical practitioner, testifying that the candidate is physically fit for university studies.
- Transcripts of probatoire or GCE/OL and baccalaureate or GCE/AL.
- A receipt of payment of the sum of 20.000 CFA francs into account Bank N° 10033-05214-140070 00 004-47 at UBA, representing the registration fees.
- Two (2) A4 stamped self -addressed envelops.
Version Français (French)