Academic Honours Award 2017-2018 Cameroon: Palmes Academiques Launching
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON.
Peace- Work- Fatherland.
MINISTRY OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
NATIONAL ACADEMIC HONOURS AWARD BOARD.
Academic Honours Award 2017-2018 Cameroon.
CIRCULAR No 04/17 /LC/CNAPA of 26 JAN 2017.
THE MINISTER OF SECONDARY EDUCATION,
Chairman of the National Academic
Honours Award Board,
- The Minister of Basic Education MINEDUB.
- The Minister of Employment and Vocational Training MINEFOP.
- The Minister of Sports and Physical Education MINSEP.
- Regional Governors.
- Teachers of the National Education Sector.
Subiect: Launching of Applications for the 05 October 2017 edition of Academic Honours.
From the date of signature of this Circular and until 15 June 2017, the period for preparing, submitting and receiving applications for the award of Academic Honours on the occasion of the 23rd World Teachers’ Day, on 5 October 2017, is hereby opened. kamerpower.com
In this regard, the teachers of the National Education sector, who wish to benefit from said distinctions, are requested to apply.
Only the Knight of Academic Honours distinction is available.
The following categories of individual are eligible to apply: personnel of public, parapublic and private nursery and primary, secondary general, technical and vocational schools and physical and sports education institution, as well as those in teacher training institutions. Postulants must have at least 15 (fifteen) years of effective working experience and must meet the general requirements regarding:
- The quality of the services rendered to the National Education.
- Moral probity.
- The production of intellectual works.
- Contribution to the promotion of professional excellence rgarding the teaching profession.
- Outstanding services rendered to National Education.
- Number of years of effective teaching.