Academic Honours Award 2022-2023 Cameroon: Palmes Academiques Launching
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON.
Peace- Work- Fatherland.
MINISTRY OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
NATIONAL ACADEMIC HONOURS AWARD BOARD.
Academic Honours Award 2022-2023 Cameroon.
CIRCULAR No 01/20 /LC/CNAPA of 13 JAN 2021.
THE MINISTER OF SECONDARY EDUCATION,
Chairman of the National Academic
Honours Award Board,
- The Minister of Basic Education MINEDUB.
- The Minister of Employment and Vocational Training MINEFOP.
- The Minister of Sports and Physical Education MINSEP.
- Regional Governors.
- Teachers of the National Education Sector.
Subiect: Launching of Applications for the 05 October 2021 edition of Academic Honours.
From the date of signature of this Circular and until 30 June 2021, the period for preparing, submitting and receiving applications for the award of Academic Honours on the occasion of the 23rd World Teachers’ Day, on 5 October 2021, is hereby opened. kamerpower.com
In this regard, the teachers of the National Education sector, who wish to benefit from said distinctions, are requested to apply.
Only the Knight of Academic Honours distinction is available.
The following categories of individual are eligible to apply: personnel of public, parapublic and private nursery and primary, secondary general, technical and vocational schools and physical and sports education institution, as well as those in teacher training institutions. Postulants must have at least 15 (fifteen) years of effective working experience and must meet the general requirements regarding:
- The quality of the services rendered to the National Education.
- Moral probity.
- The production of intellectual works.
- Contribution to the promotion of professional excellence rgarding the teaching profession.
- Outstanding services rendered to National Education.
- Number of years of effective teaching.
Incomplete application files and poorly completed Information Forms or not endorsed by hierarchy or files containing inaccurate information shall out rightly be rejected.
Application files shall be submitted by the candidate, in 2 (two) copies, against an acknowledgement of receipt, to the Department in charge of Human Resources where the applicant works, to the Human Resources Department of the Ministry of Secondary Education for staff of the central services and to the relevant Regional Delegations for the other teachers. Application files shall include the following documents:
- The teacher’s recruitment decision.
- The Information Form to be collected from the direct hierarchical superiors or https://kamerpower.com/ or on the MINESEC websites (www.minesec.gov.cm), for MINEDUB (www.minedub.gov.cm2, for MINEFOP (www.minefog.cm), for MINSEP (www.minseg.cm).
- Certificate of non-conviction.
- Other supporting document(s).
The applicant shall, without any conditions, first obtain the appreciation, signature and stamp of his (her) immediate boss, which must be appended to the duly signed Information Form.
The aforementioned officials in charge of receiving said application files shall be required to forward one copy to the Technical Secretariat in the Ministry of Secondary Education, within a maximum period of 15 days from the date of submission and they shall keep the second copy.
You are requested to scrupulously comply with the foregoing requirements, in particular those relating to the deadline for the admissibility of application files set for 20 June 2021, the quality of the Information Forms, supporting documents and candidates’ eligibility conditions.
Version Français (French)