Pre-registration procedure and online registration procedure for the University of Maroua
A: Pre-registration procedure and online registration procedure for the University of Maroua (Faculties only)
- Insert the following address in the browser www.uni-maroua.com
- In the “PRÉINSCRIPTION ET INSCRIPTION” menu, click on “Formulaire de préinscription.“
- Carefully fill the registration form by following the instructions you are given. The form has 5 steps to complete.
- The last step of the form is to display a summary of all the information you have entered. Check them and if they are not correct, click the “Back” button to edit. If you have completed the form correctly, print to file the schooling and click “CONFIRMER” to save your Pre-registration file.
- A page appears with your name and a code. Copy this code and keep it as it will allow you to track your real-time folder on the site.
- Click on the links “Imprimer Quitus” to download the discharge fee payment of advance registration and medical examination fees.
- Go to the bank with both Quitus. Your file will be processed after the actual payment of the costs of pre-registration and medical examination fees.
- Once your fee is paid, you can check whether you have been accepted at the University of Maroua. To do this, go to the “PRÉINSCRIPTION ET INSCRIPTION” menu click on “Mon dossier de préinscription.” Your code will be required.
- If you have been selected, what is left is to present yourself to the school and provided copies of original birth certificates and degree.