Scholarships of African Union – Cameroon
Scholarships of African Union – The Mwalimu Nyerere Scholarship Cameroon.
Scholarships of African Union – Cameroon. The Minister of Higher Education hereby announces : That the African Union has put at the disposal of the Cameroon government training scholarships (The Mwalimu Nyerere Scholarship) for the 2022 academic year exclusively for young female students in the third cycle of Postgraduate (Matrise) and Doctorate programmes in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. kamerpower.com
- Be a female citizen of an African Union Member State.
- Be less than thirty-five (35) years of age (for the Postgraduate level) and forty (40) years (for the Doctorate level).
- Be holder of a Bachelor’s degree with an Upper Second Class Honours in the relevant field of study for a Masters’ programme, and holder of a Masters’ degree in the relevant field for a PhD Programme.
- Have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement as evidenced by academic transcripts, and academic awards if any.
- Show proof of admission to undertake a full time Masters or PhD Programme in a recognized University of an African Union member State.
- Be willing to work in an African Union Member State on completion of studies for at least three (3) years.
Application Reguirements :
- An Application form duly filled, obtainable from the following address: www.au.int/en/scholarship.
- A recent passport-size photograph.
- A summarized CV with names and contacts of two referees.
- Certified true copies of academie certificates/diplomas and transcripts.
- Certified true copies of Passport or ational Identity Card indicating citizenship.
- A copy of admission Letter from a reputable African university.
- Two (2) Reference Letters with contact addresses.
- An essay of not more than five hundred (500) words that explains why the candidate has chosen her particular field of study and its importance to Africa’s development.
Applicants must scan and produce electronic versions of all the above-mentioned documents (converted to PDF format) and send to the following e-mail address : .