Undergraduate Admissions Now Open University of Bamenda 2018-2019
Composition of Files:
The application files shall comprise the following documents:
- An application form that will be completed online. Click Here to fill the form.
- A certified copy of birth certificate.
- A certified copy of GCE O-level/slip or probatoire certificate.
- A certified copy of GCE A-level/slip or Baccalaureat certificate.
- A medical certificate from a public health unit.
- One passport sized photograph.
- A receipt of payment of a non-refundable application fee of CFA 12000 FRS at the following Bank Account:
|S/N||BANK NAME||ACCOUNT NUMBER|
|1||United Bank for Africa (UBA)||10033 05204 04004000051 58|
- A 500Frs stamped self-addressed A4 sized envelope.
- Certificate of disability for physically challenged applicants.
All complete application files should be deposited at the Registry of The University of Bamenda, Regional Delegations of Secondary Education on or before 14th September 2018 at 3:30 PM prompt.