University of Bamenda: Admission procedure New Faculties UBa Bamenda 2019-2020
Composition of Files University of Bamenda: Admission procedure.
The application files shall comprise the following documents:
- An application form that can be filled online at the following address: http://www.ubafacadmissions.com or offline on a form obtainable from the Registrar’s Office of The University of Bamenda, Regional Delegations of Secondary Education or from the UBa Liaison Office at MELEN (opposite CHU on the road to UYI) Yaounde. kamerpower.com
- Certified photocopy of Birth Certificate.
- Certified photocopy of GCE O/L or Result Slip or Probatoire.
- Certified photocopy of GCE A/L or Result Slip or Baccalaureate.
- Medical Certificate. kamerpower.com
- Receipt of payment of application fees of 12.000 CFA at NFC Bank Account Nº 1002500030 17301019497-91.
- Four passport size photographs.
- A stamped self-addressed envelope A4.
- Certificate of disability where applicable.
|S/N||BANK NAME||ACCOUNT NUMBER|
|1||United Bank for Africa (UBA)||10033 05204 04004000051 58|