WFP Career Opportunities: Programme Associate Senior (Complaint & Feedback Mechanism)
WFP Career Opportunities: Programme Associate Senior (Complaint & Feedback Mechanism) (121702).
WFP Career Opportunities: Programme Associate Senior (Complaint & Feedback Mechanism) (121702). WFP seeks candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our humanitarian principles. Selection of staff is made on a competitive basis, and we are committed to promoting diversity and gender balance. kamerpower.com
To provide effective specialized support and technical analyses to policy and programme activities that effectively meet food assistance needs.
(not all-inclusive, within delegated authority):
Under direct supervision of the M&E Officer, the Programme Policy Senior Associate will among other tasks perform the following activities:
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
- Contribute towards the development of a limited number of projects, plans and processes, ensuring alignment with wider programme policies and guidance.
- Provide project management support to specific and defined programmes and projects of small to moderate size that are relatively straight forward in nature, ensuring a coordinated approach with wider programmes that complies with WFP standards and procedures.
- The staff member will be responsible for overseeing the established feedback mechanism, working in close collaboration with Field Monitors, Cooperating Partners (CP), WFP activity managers and third-party platform provider, ensure timely feedback, escalation, follow up and closure of CFM reports.
- Follow data gathering and monitoring systems ensuring that rigorous quality standards are maintained.
- Contribute to the preparation of accurate and timely reporting on programmes and activities that enable informed decision making and consistency of information presented to stakeholders.
- Review the Daily and Weekly CFM (Complaint Feedback Mechanism) reports and generate an analytical report detailing all serious cases by type, Governorate, FDP and by office for immediate action by Programme and other related functions.
- Close coordination/working relationship with third party CFM provider for field verification of reported cases, and the quality assessment of CFM provider reports.
- Supervise the CFM (Hotline) Operators, work closely with the CFM colleagues to prepare a work plan for the Unit and each staff member with clearly measurable outputs and outcomes.
- Review the current CFM Tracking & Follow-up Model with a view to refining it for better outcome reporting, case management and coordination with relevant units, offices for closure discussions internally.
- Escalate failed, or long-drawn CFM cases to Head of Programme.
- Maintain food diversion and misuse cases and update the diversion tracking sheets, following-up actions taken to recover diverted food and coordinate with the donor reporting focal point to report food diversion cases.
- Help CPs and Field Monitors raise awareness of the CFM components among affected populations and response partners.
- Support the adjustment of the communications and outreach strategy according to the needs of affected populations on the ground.
- Ensure prompt referral of cases of sexual exploitation and abuse (SEA) to relevant Protection from SEA (PSEA) focal points to ensure timely action.
- Pro-actively identify areas for improvement of the CFM based on information received, sharing with the Head of Programme for higher level recommendations.
- Other duties, as required.
- Perform Other tasks as required.