Yoomee cameroon Job offer Customer Care Manager.
A passion for service excellence? An innovative role, expanding your reach with a senior management team at 4G Cameroon to ensure that the customers view and needs are represented throughout the service delivery process. Yoomee cameroon Job offer Customer Care Manager.
Purpose of the position
To be the voice of the customer inside the company.
Customer care manager ensure that the organisation they work for satisfies its customers’ needs. They may work at various levels, from head office to the front end of the business. Work might include:
- Helping to develop a customer service policy for an entire organisation;
- Managing a team of customer services staff;
- Handling face-to-face inquiries from customers.
Possible roles vary widely and job titles in customer services management include customer care manager, corporate services manager, customer relationship manager and customer operations manager. In all of these roles, customer service managers are expected to understand and satisfy their customers’ requirements and exceed their expectations if possible.
- To respond to input from customers and support managers (complaints, praise and concerns) to help us identify better ways of providing the service.
- Determining quick-fixes to put immediate issues right.
- Identify root causes of issues and put forward proposals to the management team for improving the system and service to ensure that a longer term solution is provided.
- Presenting to management team each month on headline stats and analysis with recommendations for changes.
- Working with Support Managers to determine what is and isn’t working Undertaking customer satisfaction research to identify customer’s experience of service.
Significance of Role
A key role in ensuring that we deliver on our service promises at all points within the delivery chain and in helping us to deliver continuous improvements to the benefit of the customers, the service and the business.
Knowledge and skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and French).
- Very effective organizational skills.
- Tact and Patience.
- Advanced computer skills ( MS Office).
- Attention to details and high level of accuracy.
- Good written, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good Negotiation Skills.
- Good at Assessment.
- Advanced outstanding customer service skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in art and science.
- At least 3 years experience in customer operations.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of team management and organization.
- Ability to work well either alone or with a team.
How to Apply.
A complete CV & covert letter in English to [email protected] until 15/07/2017.
NB : L’intitulé du poste doit être mentionné en objet du mail.