COLTECH Entrance University of Bamenda 2020-2021
COLTECH Entrance University of Bamenda 2020-2021.
The number of places available in the first year of the first cycle programmes of Engineering Technology of the College of Technology (COLTECH) of the University Of Bamenda for the Academic year 2019/2020 is as follows:
|Departments||Options kamerpower.com||Number of places|
|Electrical and Electronic Engineering||Electric Power Engineering||50|
|Computer Engineering||Computer Networks and Systems Maintenance||50|
Article 4: The application file shall comprise the following documents:
- A registration form to be collected from the secretariat of the College of Technology of The University of Ramenda, Mile 3 Campus, kamerpower.com or from the University of Bamenda Website: http://www.unibda.net·
- A certified true copy of birth certificate dated not more than six (6) months.
- Certified true copies of Transcripts of GCE O/L or Probatoire and GCE A/L or Baccalauréat.
- A certified true copy of GCE A/L or Baccalauréat or equivalent diploma dated not more than six (6) months.
- A certified true copy of GCE O/L or Probatoire or equivalent diploma dated not more than six (6) months.
- A receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) FCF A as non-refundable registration fees delivered by MTN or Orange Money. No other form of payment is accepted.
- One self-addressed large envelope bearing a 500 francs CF A stamp.
- Four passport-size photographs.
- A medical certificate issued by a State Medical Practitioner.
Version Français (French)