Dangote cameroun careers: Security Manager / Chief Security Officer
Dangote cameroun careers: Security Manager / Chief Security Officer. Security Manager / Chief Security Officer – Dangote Cement Cameroon S.A kamerpower.com
Job Title: SECURITY MANAGER / CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER.
- Ensure the security of company employees and properties by providing guidance and recommendations, but also driving implementation of actions to enhance security within and around the various company locations.
Education & Experience :
- GCE Advance Level, and experience as security manager or similar position, for a minimum of 15 years.
- University Degree, and experience as security manager or similar position, for 10 to12 years.
- Academic or professional certification in security administration or similar field will be an asset.
- Proven tracks of use of relevant technology and equipment and emergency response planning.
Skills & Competencies
- Good knowledge of the cement industry is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of company approved HSE policies.
Sound oral and written communication skills (French & English).
- Good organisation and project management skills.
- Good leadership and relationship management skills.
- Strong problem solving skills, with ability to take initiative and act proactively.
- Committed and reliable.
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures (local & international).
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office Suite.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses
- Advise on recruitment, training and development of security officers and guards
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Review reports on incidents and breaches, and investigate to resolve issues
- Create reports on agreed format for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new security technology) and advise company management on security matters
- Hold regular meetings with the contracted security companies to review the security situation and implement management decisions.
- Establish and maintain contact with relevant government security agencies.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head of Administration
Application should only include resumes and be sent to the following email: [email protected]
The mail subject should read the job title of the chosen position. Closing date of Application: May 16, 2017.