Concours ENAM Court Registrars 2021: cycle B Cameroun Judicial Division recruitment 15 Court Registrars
Concours ENAM Court Registrars 2021: cycle B Cameroun Judicial Division recruitment 15 Court Registrars MINFOPRA Cameroon.
- Application forms are obtainable from ENAM or in the Regional Delegation of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform. Concours ENAM Court Registrars 2021: cycle B Cameroun.
- Examination fees stand at FCFA 15 000 (fifteen thousand francs).
- Examination fees shall be paid to the Accounting Officer of ENAM for those who deposit in the Centre or the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform for the others, against a receipt attesting payment of the said fees. kamerpower.com
- All documents shall be deposited in ENAM or the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform excluding those of the Centre Region.
- Application forms shall be deposited in ENAM for those who deposit In the Centre or the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform not later than Friday, 13th August 2021.
(6) Candidate’s application files shall comprise the following documents:
- a registration form bearing a CFA 1000 fiscal stamp.
- a certified true copy of the required academic certificate.
- an attestation of the presentation of the original of the required certificate signed by the Governor or the Senior Divisional Officer.
- a receipt attesting payment of the registration fee issued by the Accounting Officer of ENAM for those in the Centre or by the Regional Delegates of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reforms for the others.
- a certificate of non-conviction of not more than three (03) months issued by the competent Judicial authorities; kamerpower.com
- A medical certificate of not more than three (03) months on the date the application form is deposited and signed by a medical doctor of a public hospital.
- a certified true copy of a birth certificate typed and signed by the competent administrative or council authorities.
N.B. All incomplete files or files containing fake or falsified documents shall be rejected.
(7) The lists of candidates authorized to sit for the competitive entrance examination shall be pasted at ENAM on Wednesday 25th August 2021 at the latest. The publication of the list shall serve as individual notification to candidates.
Article 4 :
(1) The written part of the examination which shall take place at the Yaoundé Centre (ENAM) only, shall be done according to the following schedule.
a) General Knowledge: Major contemporary events (judicial, political, economic and socio-cultural issues):
- Duration: 4 hours, coeff. 4
- Date: Saturday, 28 August 2021 ; from 7:30am to 11:30am
b) Judicial and Administrative Organization of courts.
- Duration: 4 Hours. Coeff. 4
- Date: Saturday, 28 August 2021 ; from. 1pm to 5pm.
c) Criminal law or Criminal Procedure:
- Duration: 4 Hours. Coeff. 4
- Date: Sunday, 29 August 2021 ; from. 7:30am to 11:30am.
b) Civil Law and Civil Procedure.
- Duration: 4 hours, Coeff. 4
- Date: Sunday, 29 August 2021 ; from 1:00pm to 5:00pm
(2) Candidates are expected at the examination halls at 7 a.m. at the latest for papers that shall be written in the morning, and 12:30 p.m. for the afternoon paper.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)