Entrance Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences Yabassi 2021-2022: 4th year Master of Engineering
Article 3: The application files should include the following documents:
a) All registered candidates in Higher Education Institutions and civil servants of Cameroonian Nationality.
- a duly stamped hand-written application;
- an identification form to be collected at the ISH laisons office, situated at the former Dean office of the Faculty of Industrial Engineering (Douala); at the student’s affair office of the ISH (Yabassi), FASA (Dschang), School of Sciences and Veterinary Medicine (Ngaoundéré), CRESA Forêt-Bois (Yaoundé), Ministry of Higher Education door 927 or from the website: www.ish.cm; kamerpower.com
- certified true copy of birth certificate not older than three months.
- certified Baccalauréat or GCE-AL certificate.
- certified transcripts of the entry diploma/certificate.
- five pas sport size photographs (4×4).
- a medical certificate of fitness not older than sixth months issued by a state medical practitioner.
- a receipt of payment of 20, 000 (twenty thousand) FCF A for the registration fees.
- Two A4 size self-addressed envelopes bearing a 400 CFA F postal stamp.
b) For candidates of foreign nationalities
Apart from the documents required in (a), they can be exceptionally admitted after a study of their files.
Article 4: Registration fees for the competitive entrance examination is 20, 000 CFA francs, to be payed into the account no. 10033 05214 140160 00004-94 at UBA of the Institute of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences of the University of Douala at Yabassi. The registration fees are not reimbursable.
It is destined to cover charges generated as the result of the organization of the entrance examination.
Article 5: Candidates for the competitive entrance examination into the fourth year should not be more than fort Y five (45) years old on 1st January of the current year.