HND 2020 Cameroon: Higher National Diploma Exam Launching the April – June 2020 session of the Higher National Diploma (HND).
II.2. Registration fees for the examination
For the 2020 session, registration fees have been fixed as follows according to the various categories:
Category A : A sum of thirty two thousand francs (32 000) FCFA for the following authorized Specialties and options:
- Banking and Finance.
- Didactics, Educational Planning and Curriculum Development.
- Executive Secretarial Studies.
Category B : A sum of thirty seven thousand francs (37000) FCFA for the following authorized Specialties and options:
- Hardware Maintenance.
- Software Engineering and Computing.
Category C: A sum of forty two thousand francs (42 000) FCFA for the following Specialties and options:
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Electrical Power System.
- Bakery and Food Processing.
- Fashion Design, Clothing and Textiles.
- Mechanical Fabrication.
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
Version Français (French)