National Polytechnic University of Bamenda npbedu.org – University Institute
National Polytechnic University of Bamenda npbedu.org – University Institute.
National Polytechnic University of Bamenda npbedu.org – National Polytechnic University Institute (NPUI) Bamenda was created in 1996 in affiliation with Our Saviour Institute of Agriculture, Science and Technology (OSISATECH) Enugu, Federal Republic of Nigeria. Kamerpower.com
It was founded by Mr, YONG Francis of blessed memory. In 2002 it was accredited by the Cameroon Ministry of Higher Education through acreditation No 002/0074/MINESUP, of 13 August 2002 with the name National Polytechnic Bambui.
This name was in 2010 changed to National Polytechnic Bamenda and in 2016 it was transformed into a full-fledge University Institute by the Cameroon Ministry of Higher Education through Ministerial Order Nº: 16/00359/L/MINESUP/SG/DDES/ESUP/SDA/MM OF January 15, 2016, changing the name once more from National Polytechnic Bamenda to National Polytechnic University Institute (NPUI) Bamenda.
National Polytechnic University Institute Bamenda is one of the largest independent universities in Cameroon, with over six thousand (6,000) students from different countries across the globe, coming together in an innovative and trans-formative learning space.
In 2013 NPUI was ranked the best independent University in Cameroon and in 2019 NPUI was ranked the second best independent University in Cameroon by the Cameroon Ministry of Higher Education.
Located in Bamenda City, the country’s academic nerve Centre, NPUI is driven by its pursuit of excellence in teaching and learning, innovation, research, technology, and a continually evolving academic environment. We empower our students to think out of the box and instill in them the confidence to make an impact in the world. As a technical University, 60% of our training is dedicated to hands-on or practical training.
Many of our degree programmes and departments were the first of their kind in Cameroon.
We offer well over seventy-six undergraduate programmes grouped into High National Diploma (HND), State Registered Nursing, Brevet de Technicien Superieur (BTS) and Bachelor’s Degree.
We equally offer postgraduate (Master’s Degree) programmes in the areas of Business, Finance and Management, Medical and Biomedical Sciences, and educational Sciences.
UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES OFFERED AT NPUI:
National Polytechnic University Institute Bamenda offers innovative job oriented educational programmes in the following fields of study:
- Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Trade and Sales.
- Insurance, Managing Assistant (Executive Secretariat Studies), Journalism, Legal Assistance (Legal Practice), Guidance and Counseling, educational administration and Planning.
- Nursing, Medical Laboratory Technology, Mid Wifery, Tourism and Travel Agency Management, Fashion Clothing and Textile.
- Hotel and Catering Management, Bakery and Food Processing, Civil Engineering Technology, Telecommunication, Electrical Power Systems, Computer Hardware Maintenance.
- Urban Planning, Computer Software Engineering, Computer Science and Networks, Mechanical Manufacturing.
- Chemical Process Technology, Petroleum and Mining Engineering (Quarry Operations), Wood Work Technology, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
- Guidance and Counseling, Educational Administration and Planning, Shipping Management, Transport and Logistics Management, Agricultural production Technology.
- Agropastoral Entrepreneurship, Food Technology, Animal Production Technology, and Crop Production Technology.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.