HITL University of Bamenda Entrance 2021-2022 year one Higher Institute of Transport and Logistics HITL MINESUP
The application files shall comprise the following documents:
- A registration form to be collected from HITL Bamebda, the Regional Delegation of Secondary Education or the website OF MINESUP: http://www.minesup.gov.cm. or download form the www.unibda.net. or https://kamerpower.com/
- A certified photocopy of the birth certificate dated not more than six (6) months.
- A certified photocopy of GCE/OL or Probatoire certificate dated not more than six (6) months; kamerpower.com
- Certified photocopies of GCE /OL, GCE /AL or Probatoire and Baccalauréat transcripts.
- A Medical certificate which is less than three months issued by a doctor of the Public service.
- A receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) FCFA as examination registration fees delivered by NFC BANK S.A: ACCOUNT No 10025 00032 16201050747-67 or by Orange Money or MTN Mobile Money.
- One self-addressed large envelope bearing postal stamps in conformity with the regulations in force.
- Four passport-size photographs.
- Upon admission, candidates are expected to present an authenticated copy of their certificate by The GCE Board / Office du Baccalauréat.
Article 4: HITL University of Bamenda Entrance 2021-2022.
Completed files should be submitted to HITL Bamenda latest September 10th, 2021.
The competitive entrance examination shall comprise:
- A written examination counting for 70%
- An assessment of the candidate’s previous academic work based on transcript results for 30%.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)