HITL University of Bamenda Entrance 2019-2020 year one Higher Institute of Transport and Logistics HITL MINESUP
The application files shall comprise the following documents:
- A registration form to be collected from HITL Bamebda, the Regional Delegation of Secondary Education or the website OF MINESUP: http://www.minesup.gov.cm. or download form the www.unibda.net. or https://kamerpower.com/
- A certified photocopy of the birth certificate dated not more than six (6) months.
- A certified photocopy of GCE/OL or Probatoire certificate dated not more than six (6) months; kamerpower.com
- Certified photocopies of GCE /OL, GCE /AL or Probatoire and Baccalauréat transcripts.
- A Medical certificate which is less than three months issued by a doctor of the Public service.
- A receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) FCFA as examination registration fees delivered by NFC BANK S.A: ACCOUNT No 10025 00032 16201050747-67 or by Orange Money or MTN Mobile Money.
- One self-addressed large envelope bearing postal stamps in conformity with the regulations in force.
- Four passport-size photographs.
- Upon admission, candidates are expected to present an authenticated copy of their certificate by The GCE Board / Office du Baccalauréat.
Article 4: HITL University of Bamenda Entrance 2019-2020
Completed files should be submitted to HITL Bamenda latest August 24th, 2018.
The competitive entrance examination shall comprise:
- A written examination counting for 70%
- An assessment of the candidate’s previous academic work based on transcript results for 30%.