HTTC ENS Bambili Entrance 2019-2020 year one First Cycle Higher Teacher Training College Bambili University of Bamenda Concours MINESUP
- Foreign candidates may be authorised to sit for the examination under the same academic conditions depending on the number of places available and in conformity with the regulations in force.
- Candidates who are not civil servants must not be more than 30 years old on January 1st, 2018. No exception shall be granted.
The application files shall comprise the following documents:
- A registration form to be collected from HTTC, the Regional Delegation of Secondary Education or the website OF MINESUP: http://www.minesup.gov.cm.
- The pre-registration can be done on line on the Higher Teacher Training College website: www.httc-registration.unibda.net.
- A typed certified true copy of the birth certificate dated not more than six (6) months.
- A photocopy of the birth certificate.
- The GCE results slip for the Ordinary and Advanced Levels.
- A certified true copy of GCE/OL or Probatoire certificate dated not more than six (6) months.
- A certified true copy of GCE /AL or Baccalauréat or equivalent diploma dated not more than six (6) months. Candidates preparing for the GCE/AL or Baccalauréat for 2018 session shall present their diploma in due course. kamerpower.com
- A certificate of non-conviction dated not more than three months;
- A receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) FCFA as examination registration fees delivered by NFC BANK S.A: ACCOUNT No 10025 00030 37170307961 71 or HTTC Bambili MOBILE MONEY ACCOUNT No . No other form of payment is accepted.
- One self-addressed large envelope bearing postal stamps in conformity with the regulations in force;
- Two passport-size photographs.
- An authorisation to sit for the examination issued by the Minister of Basic Education, the Minister of Secondary Education or the Minister of Higher Education for candidates working in those Ministries.