- Holders of foreign diplomas shall submit either the equivalence or the receipt showing that they applied for the equivalence of their diplomas or certificates. The order granting equivalence and the receipt are issued by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- The final admission of these candidates shall be confirmed only on presentation within the date limit set by the competent authorities of the text granting them equivalence.
Complete files should be submitted to HTTC (Admissions Office) Bambili and the ten (10) Regional Delegations of Secondary Education latest on Wednesday 9th October 2019.
The examination shall comprise:
- Study of Academic file (30% of the total assessment).
- One written paper with Section 1 for Major and Section 2 for Minor; (60% of the total assessment).
- An oral test (10% of the total assessment). kamerpower.com
The academic performance will be taken into account after the oral test, for final admission only.
The written papers will take place on Saturday 12th October, 2019 in the following Examination Centers: Bafoussam, Bambili, Bertoua, Buéa, Douala, Ebolowa, Garoua, Maroua, Ngaoundéré and Yaoundé.
Version Français (French)