MINESUP: Belgian Government Scholarship through IOB Belgium
Belgian Government Scholarship:
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Peace – Work – Fatherland
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
The Minister of Higher Education (MINESUP) announces to prospective and interested candidates that the Belgian government through the IOB, Institute of Development Policy and Management is offering 03 fulltime one year scholarships in Master’s programmes with a high degree of specialization and a distinct focus.
The target group is the mid-career development professionals. The field of studies here include:
- “Development Evaluation and Management”,
- “Governance and Development” and
- “Globalization and Development”.
Eligibility for MINESUP: Belgian Government Scholarship:
- Candidates should be of Cameroonian nationality of both sexes
- Candidates should be in good health both physically and mentally
- Applicants must hold a University degree of at least four years of study in the Social Sciences. Such as Economics, Political Science, Sociology, International Relations or related disciplines.
- Candidates must have a minimum overall score of 6.5 in International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or 6.0 on each component. Information about this test is available at www.ielts.org. Applicants who are not from English. Speaking region must submit an English Language Certificate
- Applicants with a three year Bachelor’s degree do not qualify for admission to the Master’s programmes.
- Applicants must demonstrate a serious interest in development studies.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.