National qualifying medical training Exam Cameroon 2018-2019: Entrance Examination
National qualifying medical training Exam Cameroon.
(1) Only candidates who have registered online shall deposite their complete application file shall in the above institutions.
(2) These candidates should be authorized to write with their national identity card.
Examination centres shall be created by a press release by the Minister of Higher Education.
- Each candidate shall deposit his/her file in one of the above institutions.
- Each candidate should compulsorily sit for the examination in the centre attached to the place where he/she submitted his/her file.
The examination shall consist of:
- A paper on the study of academic record:(coefficient 1)
- Written papers : (coefficient 4)
- A paper on general knowledge (coefficient 1).
- The study of academic record (coefficient 1) shall take into consideration:
- Results of the Probatoire or GCE /OL.
- Results of the Baccalaureat or GCE/AL.