Posts and Telecommunications Operations civil servants Entrance Cameroon 2021-2022
FILE COMPOSITION. Posts and Telecommunications Operations civil servants recruitment MINFOPRA direct Entrance 2021-2022
Candidates’ complete files shall be submitted, against a receipt, at the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform, Department of State Human Resources Development, (4th floor, Rooms 405 and 409) or in all Regional Delegations of the Public Service, latest Friday 08 October 2021. The files shall comprise the following documents: kamerpower.com
- A registration form bearing a CFA 1 000 francs fiscal stamp. The forms can be obtained at the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform or all its Regional Delegations or downloaded at the following website address: www.minfopra.gov.cm kamerpower.com
- A certified true copy of birth certificate signed by a competent civil authority.
- A certificate of non-conviction.
- A certified true copy of the required certificate signed by a competent civil authority.
- An attestation of presentation of the original of the certificate signed by a competent civil authority.
- A medical certificate issued by a public sector Medical Officer.
- An information sheet duly legalized by a competent authority.
- A receipt attesting payment of the sum of CFA 15 000 (fifteen thousand) francs issued by either the Service Head for Direct and Scholarship Competitive Examinations at the Ministry or the Service Head for Recruitment and Training at the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform.
- Two passport-size photographs.
- An envelope bearing a CFA 500 francs stamp and the candidate’s address.
N.B – Posts and Telecommunications Operations civil servants recruitment MINFOPRA direct Entrance.
- State employee candidates governed by the Labour Code who meet the conditions iset out in Article 2 shall provide a copy of their comma or decision of employment.
- Incomplete or late files or files containing documents signed by the police shall not be accepted.
- All documents should be certified by a competent civil, municipal or legal authorities and not more than 3 (three) months old.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)