Cameroon Oil Transportation Company careers (COTCO): Marine Engineer
Cameroon Oil Transportation Company careers (COTCO): Marine Engineer.
Cameroon Oil Transportation Company careers (COTCO): Marine Engineer. Cameroon Oil Transportation Company (COTCO) is looking for qualified candidates for the position of Marine Engineer. kamerpower.com
The Marine Engineer receives guidance from the Operations Technical Manager, his assignment relates to providing a marine engineering support to the COTCO Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) vessel team working offshore Kribi.
Educational: Master degree or diploma in Mechanical, Marine Engineering, Naval architect (or) equivalent.
Skills, Experiences and Attributes required:
- Mentoring and coaching aptitudes.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Basic Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent customer relations.
- Ability to effectively work under pressure with no supervision.
Optionally, you’re Curriculum Vitae and reference letter may be dropped at COTCO headquarters in a sealed envelope with the following text written on the envelope:
Application for the position of Marine Engineer.
Attn: COTCO Human Resources department.
164, Rue Toyota, Bonapriso.
Po Box 3738 Douala.
The advert closes two weeks from the date (published 18th April 2017) of this application; only short listed applicants will be contracted.