COTCO Academic Internship – Occupational Health at Cameroon Oil Transportation Company
COTCO Academic Internship – Occupational Health at Cameroon Oil Transportation Company.
COTCO Academic Internship – Occupational Health at Cameroon Oil Transportation Company. Academic Internship – Occupational Health / Stage académique – Médecine du travail. kamerpower.com
Location: Douala, LT, CM
The following conditions must be met in order to be an eligible applicant for an academic internship:
To be a Cameroonian student at one of the following organization:
- Ecole Nationale Supérieure Polytechnique (ENSP).
- IST (Institut Superieur de Technologie).
- Ecole Nationale Superieure des Travaux Publics
- Ecole Nationale Superieure des Telecommunications.
- Université de Yaoundé I et II.
- Université de Douala.
- Université de Ngaoundéré.
- Université de Buéa.
- Université de Dschang.
- Université de Maroua.
- Ecole Supérieure Sciences Economiques et Commerciales.
- Université Catholique d’Afrique Centrale.
- Out of country institutions / schools will be subject to further review.
Have obtained an average grade of 60% (12/20) during the previous academic year.
The following documents are required for internship applications:
- Copies of Diplomas (The candidate must be a holder of at least “A” Level or BAC).
- A grade statement for the previous academic year.
- School attendance certificate ( attesting that the candidate is fully registered in a school for the current school year)
- Copy of National Identity card
- Letter from the school attesting that the candidate is fully registered in a program which requires an internship. This letter should specify the goals and duration of the internship.
- A resume.
Applications must be received latest on April 30th, 2020.