COLTECH University of Bamenda Entrance 2021 first year College of Technology
(1) Foreign candidates may be allowed to apply in the same academic conditions according to the number of places available, in conformity with the regulations in force.
The application file shall comprise the following documents:
- A registration form to be collected from The University of Bamenda, the Delegations of Secondary Education the University of Bamenda Website: www.uniba.net
- A certified true photocopy ofthe birth certificate dated not tnore than six (6) months.
- Certified copies of transcripts of GCE O level, or Probatoire and GCE A/level or Raccalauréat.
- Medical certificate dated not more than six (6) months
- A certified true copy of CECE A/L or Baccalaureat or equivalent diploma dated not more than six (6) months.
- A certified true copy of GCE O/L or Probatoire or equivalent diploma dated not more than six (6) months.
- A medical certificate of not less than 3 months to be issued by a qualified public medical practitioner.
- A receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) FCFA as non-refundable registration fees delivered by MTN Money or by Orange Money. No other form of payment is accepted.
- One self-addressed large envelope bearing stamps in conformity with the regulations in force.
- Four passport-size photographs.
Article 5: COLTECH University of Bamenda Entrance 2021.
(1) Holders of foreign diplomas shall submit either the equivalence or the receipt showing that they applied for the equivalence of their diplomas or certificates. The order granting equivalence and the receipt are issued by the Minister of Higher Education.
(2) The final admission of these candidates shall be confirmed only on presentation within the date limit set by the competent authorities of the text granting them equivalence.
Complete files should be submitted to the directorate of the College of Technology, The University of Bamenda and the different delegation of Secondary Education in the different regions latest 30th August, 2020.
The examination shall comprise:
- Academic performance through study of file (30% oi‘the total assessment).
- Two written papers (70% of the total assessment).