COLTECH University of Bamenda Entrance 2019 first year College of Technology
(1) The examination shall be organized in one sitting for Cameroonians of both sexes, holders of GCE A/L or Baccalaureat or any equivalent diploma recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education.
(2) Admission is opened to qualified candidates of both sexes and of not more than twenty eight (28) years old on 1st January 2019. kamerpower.com
(3) Candidates must have the following diplomas or certificates in order to be qualified to register for competitive entrance examination:
- At least 04 papers at GCE O/L including Mathematics.
- At least (2) two papers at GCE A/L in the Sciences, or Economics and Mathematics.
- Probatoire C or D and Baccalaureat C or D or F4.
- For candidates with technical background, a pass in probatoire and baccalaureat de brevet de technicien in related fields (Home economics, crop production animal production etc.)
- A proof of proficiency in English for non English speaking candidates.
|S/N|| Degree Programme kamerpower.com||No of Places|
|1||Electric Power Engineering||50|
|3||Computer Networks and Systems Maintenance||50|
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level and General Certificate of Education Advanced Level III Science subjects.
- General Certi fi cate of Education Technical Ordinary and Advanced Levels in relevant subjects;
- Baccalauréat C, D, F2, F3, and MA V.
- Any other certificates recognized as equivalent by the Ministry of Higher Education.
(1) Foreign candidates may be allowed to apply in the same academic conditions according to the number of places available, in conformity with the regulations in force.
The application file shall comprise the following documents:
- A registration form to be collected from The University of Bamenda, the Delegations of Secondary Education the University of Bamenda Website: www.uniba.net
- A certified true photocopy ofthe birth certificate dated not tnore than six (6) months.
- Certified copies of transcripts of GCE O level, or Probatoire and GCE A/level or Raccalauréat.
- Medical certificate dated not more than six (6) months
- A certified true copy of CECE A/L or Baccalaureat or equivalent diploma dated not more than six (6) months.
- A certified true copy of GCE O/L or Probatoire or equivalent diploma dated not more than six (6) months.
- A medical certificate of not less than 3 months to be issued by a qualified public medical practitioner.
- A receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) FCFA as non-refundable registration fees delivered by MTN Money or by Orange Money. No other form of payment is accepted.
- One self-addressed large envelope bearing stamps in conformity with the regulations in force.
- Four passport-size photographs.
Version Français (French)