Eiffel scholarship Applications Open – Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program
Eiffel scholarship Applications Open – Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program.
Eiffel scholarship Applications Open – Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program. The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enroll in their masters and PhD programs. It gives opportunity to the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study, and encourages applicants from developing countries at master’s level, and from developing and industrialized countries at PhD level. kamerpower.com
Fields of study
Eiffel scholarships are available in four main fields:
- Law studies.
- Economics and management.
- Engineering sciences at master’s level, Science in a broad sense at PhD level (engineering sciences; exact sciences: mathematics, physics, chemistry and life sciences, nano and biotechnology, earth sciences, sciences of the universe, environmental sciences, information and communication science and technology).
- Political sciences.
Levels of study
French higher education institutions nominating candidates for the Eiffel Program commit to enrol them:
- in a master’s degree program.
- in an engineering program.
- or in a PhD program in a cotutelle or joint doctoral thesis supervision, in partnership with a foreign higher education institution.