ENSP Concours 2020-2021: year 1 national advanced school of engineering
A competitive entrance examination for the admission of two hundred (200) students into the first year of the National Advanced School of Engineering ( ENSP Concours 2020-2021 ) of the University of Yaounde l, has been launched for the 2019/2020 academic year, in the following centres: Bafoussam, Bamenda, Bertoua, Buea, Douala, Ebolowa, Garoua, Maroua, Ngaoundere, Yaounde and in the capitals of CEMAC Countries. The examination shall consist of two 3 hours long written papers in Mathematics and of two 3 hours long written papers in Physics, both of equal rating.
The syllabus is that of Première and Terminale classes, C series, or of GCE-A level Physics and Further Mathematics. There shall be no oral examination.
Successful candidates shall finally be admitted only on presentation of an attestation of success or the original result slip of the Baccalaureate or GCE- A-level, obtained during the 2019 session or the equivalent as approved by the Minister of Higher Education, within the deadline set by the school.
Registration for the entrance examination is done online on the school website: http://www.polytechnique.cm/concours.
The application files shall include the following documents:
- An individual form duly filled by the candidate online on the web site of entrance examination school http://www.polytechnique.cm/concours.
- A photocopy of the national identity card or its receipt.
- Transcripts for lower and Upper Sixth forms or First and Final year where applicable.
- A certified true copy of the birth certificate (not more than three months old).
- A certified true copy of the Baccalaureate / GCE-A/L in two subjects (Religious knowledge excluded) or equivalent certificate recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education or an Attestation of success of any of the above. kamerpower.com
- Transcripts of the Probatoire and Baccalaureate or Form five ( GCE-O/L class ) and Upper Sixth (GCE-A/L class) which ever is applicable.
- 4 passport size photographs (4 x 4).
- A medical attestation of physical fitness delivered by a state registered medical doctor.
- An A4 (400) francs CFA stamped self adressed envelope.
Version Français (French)