ENSP Concours 2021-2022: year 1 national advanced school of engineering
The application files shall include the following documents:
- An individual form duly filled by the candidate online on the web site of entrance examination school http://www.polytechnique.cm/concours.
- A photocopy of the national identity card or its receipt.
- Transcripts for lower and Upper Sixth forms or First and Final year where applicable.
- A certified true copy of the birth certificate (not more than three months old).
- A certified true copy of the Baccalaureate / GCE-A/L in two subjects (Religious knowledge excluded) or equivalent certificate recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education or an Attestation of success of any of the above. kamerpower.com
- Transcripts of the Probatoire and Baccalaureate or Form five ( GCE-O/L class ) and Upper Sixth (GCE-A/L class) which ever is applicable.
- 4 passport size photographs (4 x 4).
- A medical attestation of physical fitness delivered by a state registered medical doctor.
- An A4 (400) francs CFA stamped self adressed envelope.
The examination fee of twenty thousand francs CFA (20.000 frs) shall be payable through EXPRESS UNION with a receipt delivered in exchange. The receipt shall be attached to the candidate’s application file. Any other means of payment shall not be accepted.
The complete application files shall reach the Admissions Office of The National Advanced School of Engineering Yaounde, or the Regional Delegation of The Ministry of Secondary Education of their residence latest the 21st of August 2020. However, foreign candidates of countries in The CEMAC Zone, shall deposit their files with the Cameroonian diplomat representatives in their respective countries.
Candidates sitting for the examination while awaiting the results of the required certificate examinations shall be finally admitted into the School only if they present the original certificate or result slip before the beginning of the 2020/2021 academic year as prescribed by the School.
Only candidates who have handed in complete application files within the dead-line will be called upon to write the exams. They are therefore requested to come along with their National Identity Cards which must be presented to the examination authorities.
Candidates for the entrance examination into the first year must not be above 25 years by the 1st of January 2020.
The examination will take place on the 29th and 30th of August 2020 in the centres indicated above.
29th and 30th of August 2020.
21st of August 2020.
ENSP Concours 2021-2022: Launching of the competitive entrance examination into the first year of the national advanced school of engineering (ENSP Concours 2021) of the University of yaounde l.
Version Français (French)