MINFOPRA 130 Technical Grade One Teachers recruitment Cameroon 2022-2023
Concours spéciaux MINFOPRA 2022-2023.
MINFOPRA 885 Technical Grade One Teachers recruitement Cameroon.
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON.
Peac – Work – Fatherland.
MINFOPRA 130 Technical Grade One Teachers recruitment Cameroon 2022-2023.
ARRETE No. 005823/MINFOPRA DU 11 JUNE 2021.
To announce a Special competitive examination to recruit 130 ( one hundred and thirty) Technical Grade One Teachers into the corps Of Technical and Vocational Education civil Servants for the 2021 session. kamerpower.com
HEREBY ORDERS AS FOLLOWS:
A special competitive examination to recruit 130 ( one hundred and thirty) Technical Grade One Teachers of the first grade of the ‘B’ category of the Public Service has been announced. kamerpower.com
The said examination shall take place on the 2nd of October 2021 Yaounde, the lone examination centre.
Section 2: This competitive examination is open for Technical Grade One Contract Teachers, holders of the Technical Teacher’s Grade One Certificate (CAPIET), who are at most 40 years of age and at least 17 years of age as of the 1st of January 2021 (be born between 01/01/1979 and 01/01/2002). kamerpower.com
File Composition MINFOPRA 885 Technical Grade One Teachers recruitment Cameroon.
Candidate’s complete application files shall be submitted, against a receipt, at the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform, Department of State Human Resources Development, ln-service Competitive Examinations Service (4th floor, Rooms 409 and 405) or in all Regional Delegations of the Public Service and Administrative Reform, latest Friday the 17th of October 2021. The files shall comprise the following documents: kamerpower.com
- A registration form bearing a CFA 1000 (one thousand) francs fiscal stamp. The forms can be obtained from the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform or at all Regional Delegations of the Public Service or download at the following address: www.minfopra.gov.cm
- A certified true copy of birth certificate signed by a competent civil authority (Mayor, D.O, S.D.O, Governor).
- A certificate of non-conviction, not more than three months old.
- A certified true copy of the required certificate signed by a competent civil authority.
- An attestation of presentation of original of the required certificate Signed by a competent civil authority.
- A medical certificate issued by a public sector Medical Officer.
- A receipt attesting payment of a registration fee of CFA 20 000 (twenty thousand) francs issued by either the Service Head for In-servrce Competitive Examinations at the Ministry or the Head of the Recruitment-and Training Service at the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform. kamerpower.com
- A certified true copy of the recruitment instrument into the Public Service.
- 2 (two) passport-size photographs.
- An envelope bearing a 500 (five hundred) francs stamp and the candidate’s address.
- All incomplete or late files or files containing documents signed by the Police shall be rejected.
- The certification of career instruments shall be done by the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform.
Syllabus and timetable Special concours recruitment 130 Grade One Teachers.
- The syllabuses for these examinations are those applicable for candidates in year three of Government Teachers’ Training Colleges.
- The written and oral parts of the examination shall be scheduled as follows:
a. Written Part.
|Dates||Paper. kamerpower.com||Time||Time allowed||Coef||Eliminatory mark|
|02 October 2021||General Knowledge.||8am-10pm||2hrs||3||05/20|
Candidates are reminded that the“ latest time to arrive in the examination centre is 7:00 a.m. prompt.
b. Oral part.
Only for candidate§ who have been declared successful in the written part.
|To be announced||Interview with a panel.||As from 8am.|
The Minister Of the Public Service and Administrative Reform shall announces the date and timetable for the oral part of the examination through a press release.
Publication Of Results.
The final results of the competitive examinations shall be published through an instrument signed by the Minister of the Public Service and Administrative Reform.
Section 6: This order shall be registered and published wherever necessary.
Am a candidate and I to know my results in civil engineering,in the recruitment of 885 technical grade one teachers.