World Bank Group Africa Fellowship Program WBG 2018-2019
- be a recent PhD. graduate or be enrolled in an academic institution as a PhD. student and returning to university after the fellowship.
- have an excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
- possess strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Be born on or after October 1, 1986.
The following additional attributes are highly desirable:
- a command of an additional World Bank official language.
- national from fragile and conflict-affected countries.
- candidates from refugee and internally displaced communities and/or with proven experience on forced displacement.
The deadline to submit an application is November 19, 2017. After applying online, the most suitable candidates will be identified, and their application packages forwarded to World Bank Africa Region managers and participating departments for consideration. Departments and managers will then indicate their preferences, as well as the project to be undertaken.
Selected candidates will then be notified and, upon acceptance, will be hired as short-term consultants for a minimum of six months. Fellows will receive consultant fees, round-trip economy class air travel to Washington, D.C. or a WBG country office from their university, and worker’s compensation insurance.
World Bank Group Africa Fellowship Program WBG 2018-2019.
Version Français (French)