13 MINFOPRA Concours Launched 2016-2017 Cameroon Entrance
13 MINFOPRA Concours Launched 2016-2017 Competitive Entrance examinations.
13 MINFOPRA Concours Launched 2016-2017. The Minister of the Public Service and Administrative Reform hereby informs the general public that a first wave of thirteen (13) competitive examinations have been announced for the 2016 session and distributed as follows: kamerpower.com
I- TRAINING COMPETITIVE EXAMINATIONS.
A- Entrance Examination into the NIYS Yaounde.
- Recruitment of student Senior Youth and Action Counsellors (CPJA)/Youth and Action Counsellors (CJA).
- Recruitment of student Sports and PhYSical Education Tutors (PEPS)/Assistant Sports and Physical Education Tutors (PAEPS).
B- Entrance Examination into the NYSC.
- Recruitment of student Senior Youth and Action Instructors (IPJA)/Youth and Action Instructors (IJA) into the National Youths and Sports Centre (NYSC) of Kribi.
- Recruitment of student Senior Sports and Physical Education Teachers (MPEPS)/Sports and Physical Education Teachers (MEPS) into the National Youths and Sports Centres (NYSC) of Bamenda; Bertoua, Dschang and Garoua.
II- DIRECT COMPETITIVE EXAMINATIONS.
Recruitment of personnel into the following corps of civil servants:
- Social Welfare.
- Stores Accounting [Assistant Stores Controllers].
- Revenue Services (Treasury) [Assistant Treasury Controllers].
- Posts and Telecommunications Operations.
- Rural Production [Agriculture/Rural Engineering].
- Public Health [Medical Officers, Dental Surgeons, Pharmacists and Nurses].
- Telecommunications Techniques.
- Industrial Technology.
Interested candidates are requested to consult the list of necessary requirements at the Ministry ofthe Public Service and Administrative Reform and its Regional Delegations or the website: www.minfopragov.cm or kamerpower.com