ENS Maroua 2019-2020 Concours: First year of the first cycle Entrance.
ENS Maroua 2019-2020 Concours:
- Foreign candidates may be authorized to sit for the examination under the same academic conditions and based on the number of places available, in conformity with the regulation in force.
- Candidates who are not civil servants must not be more than 28 years old as from 1st January 2019.
Article 4: Candidates’ files shall comprise the following documents:
- An application form to sit for the examination, obtainable from the Higher Teacher’s Training College(ENS), the examination centres and the regional delegations for Secondary Education. It can be also downloaded from the following MINESUP Internet website: www.minesup.gov.cm and ENS Maroua website or kamerpower.com
- A certified photocopy of birth certificate, dated not more than six (6) months ago.
- Results transcripts of the GCE/OL or the Probato/re and the GCE/AL or the Baccalaurëat signed or certified by the competent Examination Boards.
- A certified photocopy of the GCE/AL or the Baccalauréat, or an equivalent diploma/certificate recognized by the Minister of Higher Education, dated not more than six (6) months ago, or a Success Testimonial signed or certified by the competent Examination Boards. Only candidates sitting for the 2019 GCE/AL or the Baccalauréat shall be authorized to write the examination awaiting the required diplomas/certificates ; however, where the case arises, their final admission shall be possible only on the presentation of proof of having obtained the required diploma/certificate within the date limits specified by the competent authority.
- A medical certificate issued by a medical doctor working with the Administration, testifying that the candidate is physically and medically apt to work as a teacher. Notably that he/she has no physiological impairments especially concerning speech, hearing, sight or movement. kamerpower.com
- A certificate of non-conviction (bulletin n°3) dated not more than three (03) months ago.
- A receipt showing payment of the sum of twenty thousand francs (20 000) CFA F as examination fees, issued by BICEC account N° 37344672001-43. No other mode of payment shall be accepted.
- A large envelop bearing postal stamps respecting current rates and carrying the exact address of the candidate.
- Two (2) passport size (4×4) photographs.
- An authorization from the Minister of Basic Education, the Minister of Secondary Education or the Minister of Higher Education, as the case may be, for candidates who are civil servants currently working in Ministries.
Article 5: Candidates who are holders of foreign diplomas/ certificates have to present the decision of equivalence issued by the Minister of Higher Education.
Complete files shall be deposited either at the regional delegations for Secondary Education (except in Yaounde and Maroua), on the campus of the University of Yaounde I or at the Higher Teacher’s Training College (ENS) Maroua (Admissions Service) latest Friday 30th August 2019.
Article 7: (1) The examination papers will comprise the following:
- a mark for school attendance which will account for 30% in the overall assessment.
- two written tests which will account for 60% in the overall assessment.
- an oral test which will account for 10% in the overall assessment.
(2) The mark for school attendance shall be taken into account only at the end of the oral test for the final admission.
Version Français (French)