MBA in Executive Reform and Strategic Enterprise Development at the University of Bamenda by the Higher Institute of Commerce and Management ( HICM ) Center for Management Development
The MBA program on Executive Reform and Strategic Enterprise Development is intended to solve current and like future needs of our society and beyond-as can be observed by the evolution of global trends. For example, a country like Cameroon is facing a problem of a government which is not enterprising as confirmed by the Head of State in his swearing-in ceremony to his present team of office. This requires that Cameroonians should be trained on Executive reforms in both the Public and Private sectors on the one hand, and on the other hands Strategic Enterprise Development.
The domain of Strategic Enterprise Development is very much in Cameroon and many other countries. It is rare to find strategic thinkers either in the Public Service or the Private Sector who actually can predict and plan workable strategies for the implantation and implementation of capital gains enterprises, which can convincingly usher Cameroon into an emerging economy in record time.
To this end, a good mastery of executive Reform and strategic Enterprise Development provides an ideal combination to bring in a new face-lift to Cameroon, and elsewhere in the world whenever and wherever necessary.
It should be worthy of note that this issue equally requires the attention of policy makers in the developed world-since it is a serious problem affecting even developed economies as well. This is undoubtedly one of the major root causes that led to the recent global financial crisis-and it still poses a permanent thread to nations. Less powerful economies like Cameroon among others are doubly exposed to this malaise; a situation requiring a prompt but careful attention from all stakeholders.
To conclude, the MBA Program has come to bridge the gap between the State and the Private Sector in a unique way-a tool indispensable for any sound economy for the 21st century.
For more information on HICM and its program of activities, kindly contact the Registrar of the University of Bamenda or the Director of HICM.
+237 677 479 528 / 674 633 309 / 677 862 753 / 690 218 146 / 675 211 570 REG +237 677 783 840
Other optional activities
Guided readings: Refresher Courses in Research-Observation, Compulsory integration activity.
Besides the Masters Program, HICM also offers the following Short Courses
- Information Management in Organisation ( IMO ). The objective is to help participants understand the main functions backed by micro-computers.
- The Manager and Office Automation ( MOA ). The objective is to help participants understand the main functions of office Automation and ICTs.
- The Management of Public Health Institutions ( MPHI ). The objective is to enable participants to develop a global and complete approach in management of the Health Sector.
- Conducting Meeting ( CM ). The objective is to help participants to analyse their own practice in running meetings.
- Strategic Planning of Information System in the Organisation ( SPSS ). The objective is to help participants to develop the ability to select methods of strategic planning of information systems suitable to their organisational framework.
- Team Work: The objective is to help participants acquire the techniques of participating in the organisation of work.
- The Manager as an individual. The objective is for participants to acquire managerial skills and professional Ethics. Many other short courses are offered in HICM.